Monday 27 January 2014

Grammy Awards 2014 #update

I had to sleep late todae because I did not want to miss the Grammy awards.First of all let's talk about Beyonce and Jayz I was going through my twitter acc and Facebook feeds people saying that wasn't a good perfomAnce huh?!.


Beyonce and Jayz performed their hit song "drunk in love" ,I personally think the perfomAnce was great especially with them two perfoming as a couple.i think that is the most beautiful moment when u sing along with your husband or wife :).

I couldn't help my self but fall inlove with Beyonce's dress...

Beyonce

Her dress and make up all looked great but there is one thing I ddnt love and that is her hair ,she looked like she had spaghetti on her head (I'm sorry Bee) but she looked hot hey:)

Lorde


So when I was watching the Grammys  with my little sister I was shocked when she told me that this girl is 17 years old huh?? I'm sorry thought she was in her 30s .Oh well apparently she is the youngest artist in the world to have 2 Grammys (Dear Myley Grammys dnt come by twerking and acting all ratchet)lol .

Tye Tribbet

I was thinking why don't the Grammys show us gospel artists when they are accepting their awards or at least have one perfomAnce by a gospel artist.Let me stop complaining and congratulate Mr Tye Tribbet. As I heard that he won a Grammy I just started singing his song 'if he did it before he can do it again same God right now '.

Pharrell

Can someone really explain to me why this guy was dressed like this for Grammys ,I mean these were 'GRAMMY AWARDS' not teens choice awards or something and what on earth was in that hat loool.haha congrats on his awards though. 

Erica Campbell 

She looked beautiful on the red carpet alongside with her daughter Krista Campbell.
Let the saints say Amen!!!!if you do not know this lady she is one of the sisters from Marymary Mrs Erica Campbell.Let me just say it breaks my heart not seeing her with her sister I dnt think I'm a fan of her on her own I love her when she is with Tina Her sister. I guess she has decided to be a solo artist now smh well it's part of life groups break up as well but I'm glad they are sisters :).

Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar gave the best perfomAnce in my own opinion and everyone loved it .I had to keep rewinding his perfomAnce because it was really that good.I was asking my self why is he still being put in the category for new comers??his been singing for ages now lol.

A few people that I did not see at the Grammys such as Kanye West,Chris Brown,Lady Gaga,Nicki Minaj,Justin Bieber and others but I can understand for Justin Bierber if I were him too I wouldn't have attended lol as for Kanye maybe he was baby sitting North with Kim lol.

Dont forget to comment and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment