Tuesday 4 February 2014

Concert featuring Ntokozo Mbambo Live in the UK

Ladies and gentleman I know some of you have been waiting for this day (just like me ).Well I am glad to announce to you that on the 22nd of March you all should clear your calendars and make sure you do not pick shifts lol that's a Saturday because we having a guest all the way from South Africa Ntokozo Mbambo (so happy).

Ntokozo Mbambo

                            Ntkzo ka Nqbka 

There is deffo excitement in the air because it's not so long ago me and my sister (Princess Buhle) were talking abt how we wish she could visit the UK.We thank God it is now a dream come true .If you got her DVD 'Filled' I'm sure you know what I am talking about and you wouldn't want to miss out her live perfom ance .For more information about the Concert checkout the flier Below.

If you want some more infor about the Concert or if you want to buy a ticket contact Princess Buhle Tshabalala on Facebook or me (Sakhile Classique Khanye) we will definitely help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment