Sunday 19 January 2014

Classique ladies #SundayOutfits

Happy Sunday you all ,I am sure you all went to church hey.Today will be sharing pictures of my Classique ladies and their Sunday outfits,just to let you knob in Miss Classiques world we dress very classy in the house of The Lord :).Check out the following outfits

1)Safi Ngoy

She was sitting in front of me in church todae and couldn't help but admire her outfit the African printed dress (custom made) and her sandals (new look).

2)Charleen Bhebhe


If you have checked out my face book page you will realise that I posted her shoe.I love her outfit from top to bottom all blue and a black blazer #Classy.


Those are her shoes couldn't help but stare at them because I really loved them :).

3)Sakhile Khanye (Miss Classique)
Before you all call me vain excuse me I had to post my pic as well (lol) .I ddnt plan what I wore today but oh well I'm glad it turned our great ,by the way I got my red blazer from primark (primoney) shoes (H&M) trouser and top (newlook) then the glasses lol from my optician hahaha 

4) Thembie Khanye

 
What more better way than having your own little sister representing your style.This is my baby sister Thembi I love her outfit ,she looked like an air hostess lol Anywei she got her yellow top from Primark ,navy blue blazer and skirt from Newlook .

For more infor go on my page Miss Classique :) 
Don't dorget to comment and share :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment