Friday 17 January 2014

My mentor Vickie Storm

She is a radio presenter ,singer ,song writer ,actress but Most of all she is a Child of God.



 Many people todae know her as Vickie Storm but let me take you back from the time I met her 9 years ago when we all used to call her Manko (I'm sure some us still call her that).

#Throwback when I was in Sunday school and she used to be my Favourite aunty (by the way that doesn't mean she is old that was the way we used to call our Sunday school teachers at Victory Fellowship).Aunty Manko as we used to call her she used to teach us how to sing and also dance each time we had concerts at church.One of the best moments I will never forget is when we had a concert and they was a group that was presenting a song taught by Manko and I wasn't part of it but all of a sudden when they were going up the stage she was like  "Sakhie go with them" in my head I was thinking but I didn't rehearse but guess who ended up being the lead singer lool yup me, ok enough about clapping hands for my self.

She has always been my inspiration to be honest I am not trying to get her "gassed" I'm just saying the truth hey.Ok back to 9yrs ago I remember the day I heard she was leaving I was very sad I started crying because I thought I would never see her again and I thought who else is going to mentor me :( I would never forget that day and I don't even want to see the pictures lol I remember we took pictures haha .

Oh well to cut the long story short 2010 I was the happiest girl again and thanks to Facebook I found Manko and now she is in my life to stay !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: