Monday 6 January 2014

Miss Classique's first blog in 2014

I just realised that I haven't been on my blog since I finished college ๐Ÿ˜›,but well I had done some work in here and thought maybe I should carry on blogging .
Hopefully everyone had a lovely Christmas as for me I did because I had my relatives coming all the way from Sheffield  and truss me nothing can beat family and it was a good time for us to meet relax and enjoy Christmas......

One of the special moments that happened to me during the Christmas period was my brother getting married but unfortunately I couldn't be there since the wedding was in Zimbabwe in Bulawayo but oh we'll in couldn't be more happier for him bringing in a 'makoti' into our Fam and yayyyy๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒbelow you will see a pic of them...๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

                             Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Ndlovu

               The bridal Team

I can't wait to watch the video!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment