Wednesday 8 January 2014

Singing Groups based in Bulawayo (Zim has Talent)

I always new Zimbabwe had talent ,I recently discovered three groups in Bulawayo that are so gifted in singing.Talk of groups I used to be in a group as well called 'Holy Ghost Choir' but since I came here the group doesn't exist any more and to be honest I really miss it because of the work we had done in the group:( (I always have to involve my personal stories in my articles lol).Back to my story ,here are the following talented groups I discovered....

Vocal Ex

Vocal Ex is a group based in Bulawayo Zimbabwe directed by Eric Moyo ( Idols Africa winner),Mkhululi Bhebhe (Joyous celebration member) and Thembelami Mdlaziba.I just want to say who ever is the uniform coordinator for Vocal Ex woooow #Classique I love it ,the colour combinations are on point well done for that.Vocal wise I've heard them sing when my sister who is part of the group sent me a voice note of them in rehearsal ,my goodness I was blown away (shout out to Noxy).The moment I listened to the voice note the song they were singing stayed in my head I was even singing it at work tjo because it was that beautiful (shout out to Melusi he was the one leading the song) :)

The group also recently hosted their live concert at the City hall in Bulawayo and I have seen a few pictures and I was really impressed with the number of people that supported them in attendance.Well done guys stay #Classique and keep doing what God has called you all to do.

Family Voices 

Family Voices is a talented group of brothers with mad vocals *inloveface* I guess you all know how I feel about brothers that can sing hey lol and the other thing I realised they are all tall and  hahaha **ok I will stop being gassed now** haha but I'm just complementing hey.I discovered these guys on YouTube they did a cover of Chris Brown 'with you' just search for them on YouTube trust me you will be blown away like I was.Ghosh!! I haven't even told you guys their names Anywei their names are Melusi ,Tinashe,Bobby,Basil,Brighton,Tina,Luke and Ronald dang!! Boys if u read this you guys can sing!!!!.For more information about Family Voices follow their Facebook page @Family Voices.

Oasis

Oasis is an acapella group of 8 boys who are young with a great passion for music and sharing the gospel through their talent.They are just not a group but also friends as well which makes them strong.Can I talk about their uniform for a second (in my Miss Classique voice) ,I actually like that they are young and they are representing  who they are by mixing swag and class well done boys and hope to see videos of you guys on YouTube soon 
For more information follow them on their facebookfan page @Oasis8Byo 

It's time we discover more talent in Zim ,lets stay true and also believe in our selves and be a Proud Zimbabwean!!!!!!

Dnt forget to share and comment 

No comments:

Post a Comment