Monday 10 February 2014

'Hande' Tembalami feat Wellington Kwenda and Melz

Hey Classiques sorry havent beenuploading anything lately but during the weekend I came across this song by Tembalami feat Wellington and Melz titled 'Hande'.I couldn't help but quickly buy it on iTunes and it has been on replay since,that is why I thought of updating you all so that you can get it as well and show support.


You guys should see the video as well trust me you will love it ,nothing more interesting to watch than two great Men of God dancing for The Lord (hey Mr Wellington Kwenda you got some moves Sha).Talk about being Classique well done Tembelami I love the cover pic white shirt,red bowtie,red pants yess that is #Classique.


Click the link below the top picture it will take you straight to the music video be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment