Wednesday 13 May 2015

King of Cash talk with jokes Dj Khathu

He is a young talented comedian/Dj who has won the world of social media with his hilarious videos and he always leave people like me in stitches.I am talking about the cash talk King Dj Khathu.

Dj Khathu

Dj Khathu is a South African who speaks Venda but loves telling his jokes in Zulu and I guess that's what cracks us up more his accent plus the jokes lol.One of his videos  pfaa pfaa perfume chronicles  went viral even people this side (UK) were making videos imitating him you can watch the video below.


I asked him if this video was his first one since it went viral and his response was No it wasn't but yeah it was the one to go viral and on that day I shot that one video and three more.One of my favourite videos by Dj Khathu is the one where he was saying "shiy'igwababa" and he mentioned to the guys  that how are you going to get girls like Boity,Minnie Dlamini and Amanda Du Pont if you are scared lol (Shiya I gwababa).One of the Skeem saam actors Clement Maosa (Kwaito) took the video to his Instagram and I'm very sure Amanda Du Pont saw it lol.


Khathu

Me: just to let you kno you have fans here hope you will visit us one day

Khathu: Oh! Wow that's dope and I actually have a booking interest to come and Deejay in the UK so I hope that works out well.

Me:Are you fully Venda or you half Zulu and Venda?.

Khathu:I'm Vhenda 100%,I just grew around a lot of different people.

Me:What inspires your videos?.

Khathu:It's the stuff we have in the back of our minds but we never voice out and people are just funny.

Me:Should we expect anything from you on TV?.

Khathu:Soon hopefully because I've been doing these videos and many people love and share them.I am auditioning for a TV show and I am really hoping some director is watching me and I pray that I get the role.

Me: I'm sure you will get It :) 

Khathu: Thank you.



Stolen from my Cousin's page...thanx to Khathu I'm gonna have Boity or Amanda as my inlaw.


No comments:

Post a Comment