Thursday 29 January 2015

Interview with the talented Nokuthula Sithole! #ZimhasGotTalent

So I love doing blogs on talented people based in Zimbabwe because I feel there is no need for me to be doing blogs on someone like Rihanna who has millions of paparazzi following her whilst I can just concertrate  on people from my country.I always tell people that Zimbabwe has talent so today I thought of introducing you all to this young amazingly talented lady called Nokuthula Sithole.


Nokuthula is a young talented lady based in Zimbabwe in the beautiful city of Bulawayo,where she is well known as Noxy.She grew up in Mpophoma and did her primary school at Coghlan Primary School,she did her high school at Evelyn girls high and transferred to EATC COLLEGE. All her life she has always been known for her amazing voice and her passion for music.


It's 6 am Zim time hope you are awake to answer my questions? 

lol I'm wide awake

So I have written a little bit about you lol well the little bit I kno about ur music career and I was asking my self how come you never used to sing at Coghlan (me and Noxy we went to the same primary and high school *EATC*).

At that time I don't think I could even hold a note Sakhie *covers face*

So when did you realise that you could actually sing.?

I was a border at Evelyn High school and one time I was singing in my hostel and my roommates started telling me how good I was so that's when I decided to join the choir and a group called Remnant Angels at the age of 15 (the joys of school). 

So who do you look up to vocally?.

Eisn I don't really have one specific person to be honest ,except for Eric Moyo ( Eric Moyo recently joined Joyous celebration 19) and that's because I know him personally but I don't look up to musicians according to vocal loads but only for their grace to worship.

So have you got a favourite artist?


Yes I do and that is Nqubeko Mbatha just his worship it always take me to another level.

I understand you are a big fan of Khaya Mthethwa?


Lol Khaya is the love of my life me and him could be the next Ntokozo and Nqubeko Mbatha hahahahah.

So Noxy I know you are currently in a group called Vocal ex what made you join the group?


I approached Thembelani our vocal Ex director for vocal lessons way before the vocal ex vision and he asked me if I would love to be part of a group called Vocal Ex and that was it.

In future are you going to do music just you as Noxy?

I love singing but at the moment I am not where I want to be and I pray for grace to grow and expand as an individual ,I believe music is my calling and I am not going to stop singing so to answer your question lol YES I AM!!.

If you were to do a duet with an artist of your choice who would it be?

Khaya Khaya Khaya Khaya Khaya!!!


Tjo you were so quick to answer that haha well I used to have a crush on Khaya but you can have him lool but out of everyone why him?.

He is hot,funny and he can sing for years *inlove face* not to forget he loves the Lord and he is a PK (Pastor's Kid).My favourite song by him is ushilo wena that's my tune.

Besides Khaya have you got another favourite song

Yes and that is I am by Eddie James ghosh can't go a day without this song.

Thanx for your time Noxy :p and hopefully we will hear ur collabo with Khaya one day!

Loooool of course hahahha



3 comments: