Monday 21 April 2014

EASTER YOUTH VIBES WEEKEND

Here are the pics I took when we went to London for the East Youth Vibes :) 


Ok this was me testing my buffness for the day lmao haha but oh well .


Just to confirm these are not fashion glasses lol they are my prescriptions haha but Anywei was Tryna see if they would be ok for my look of the day.


Me with my girls Nadia and Tatenda dnt be fooled we all look same age but I'm older haha lol had a fun time with these lot.

Many people that follow me on twitter or Facebook I guess they know Tate now Cz she is always in my videos and pics haha Love this chick.


In London with my Shona baybay I call her Shona girl coz truss me they may have taken her out of Chitungwiza and brought her to the UK but Chitungwiza is still in her haha such a zimbo love this girl Raynor.


So these two sisters were Tryna take their sister pic lol but because I'm that vain I wanted to be involved Smh and by the way Raynor wasn't posing she was saying Sakhile get out😂oh well I featured.


Random pic I took with one of my friends from Southampton it was nice catching up in London.


On the train going back to Brighton from London these two decided to join me in a pic lol Semilore aka (mkwasha) and Raynor 

Sorry to those that I ddntt take pics with I.e Siji,Faith,Valerie ,Pastor Ade,Earl and Attenos had a great time though.

Really had a good weekend.XX









No comments:

Post a Comment