Sunday 16 March 2014

RHEMA PRAISE CONCERT 2014 LIVE DVD RECORDING!!

Ok Classiques it's been a minute but well I got great news for you all....

On the 28th of June they will be a  Rhema Praise Concert and truss me you don't wanna miss out ,first of all you can't miss it coz ur girl Miss Classique will be singing as well hahahaha LOL.


The most exciting thing is it's a live DVD recording and we gonna have a special person perfoming as well you might have seen him on the Zimpraise DVD Mr Mathias Mhere .I was so excited when I saw him on the flier because I love one of his songs *Chipostora* truss me I love that song.

We are going to have other artists as well like Derek Maphosa first of all I'm excited because he is my uncle hahaha but oh well I actually hope he is going to perfom one of his songs that I adore the most *Sovereign God*

Obert Mazivisa another Man of God he is going to be perfoming on that day and I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss this moment of praise and worship.We also got Stazio and Tehilla praise chaii.My God Usimakade sezulu it's like I can see the heavens opening on that day I just can't wait :):):);)too much excitement.

Come and join us you all at the Rhema Praise Concert 2014

Stay #Classique✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment